Wednesday, April 12, 2006
Have you ever notice this restaurant in Taman Mewah, right opposite of Kelana Jaya LRT Station? The restaurant painted in yellow and shine with spotlights at night. It caught my sight everytime I drive thru the LDP. Since I have some free time on Monday afterwork, so decided to give it a try.
I make a mistake actually, this is not a good time to eat crabs as there are full moon out there. Crabs tend to softer and less meat when full moon. Should have look at the sky or check out the Chinese lunar calender before ordering crabs :p
Anyway, this is what we had:
Claypot Butter Crab (RM30.00). I love this, it's comparable to the same dish from Wong Poh Restaurant at Dataran Prima.
Salted Duck Egg Crab (RM30.00). This is the first time I eat crab prepared in this way, not bad.
Stir Fried Brussels Sprouts (RM8.00) It look so greenish, according to the waitress, this was prepared by master chef.
If normal crab can no longer satisfy your appetite, they have others for you, try out their king crab, selling at RM269 per kilograms! Well, if that is still not enuff, try their "Value for Money" set menu. "Value meal" selling is at RM8,888 for a table of 10, OMG!
"Value Meal" make up of:
- Speciality Four Seasons Appetiser – RM400
- Stewed Superior Shark’s Fin Soup (individual serving) – RM2,400
- Geoduck Sashimi / Superior Boiled – RM400
- Lobster Sashimi / Superior Boiled – RM520
- Superior Stewed Abalone (individual serving) – RM2,000
- Steamed So Mei (fish) in Hong Kong Style – RM1,000
- Speciality King Crab – RM1, 500
- Hong Kong Style Roasted Young Pigeon – RM340
- Braised Noodles with Lobster Head – RM40
- Stewed Bird’s Blood Nest with Rock Sugar (individual serving) – RM2,400
Can somebody buy me that dinner? :p
Restoran King Crab
No. 103-105, Jalan SS25/2
Taman Mewah Jaya
47301 Petaling Jaya
Tel: +603-7808 2388
Business hours: Daily, 11am to 2.30pm, 6pm to 11pm
Technorati Tags: Taman Mewah + King Crab