Biscuits/Cookies from Crabtree & Evelyn

Monday, March 06, 2006


I know Crabtree & Evelyn is an international retailer for outstanding personal care, toiletries and home fragrance products, but do you know this KL Kepong Bhd company does sell fine food? I did not know until I found these Crabtree & Evelyn Cookies at home. Obviously is a gift from someone.



Organic Foffee Crunch Biscuits and English Breakfast Cookies


Both the biscuits and cookies taste good. I personally prefer the biscuits than cookies because biscuits is crunchy.

Posted by whistler at 10:45 PM  

2 comments:

I knew but never tried before.. Afraid it's too sweet like thier fruit jams.

Angelita said...
4/23/2006 6:23 PM  

samsara75 : The cookies are just nice, not too sweet. You shall try ;)

whistler said...
4/23/2006 7:25 PM  

Post a Comment