McD Breakfast

Wednesday, March 15, 2006


It has been 2 years I never have any McDonald's breakfast. I've missed it so much. I took Komuter train to work this morning, when I reach the Sentral Station, walk striaght down to McDonald's and take out a set of Sausage McMuffin with Egg value meal. It's still taste as great as before.

I usually order the Sausage McMuffin with Egg meal if I have McD breakfast. 2 years back when I still working for a Singaporen company, BlowWater and myself always have breakfast at McDonald's @ KLIA every flying Monday. We used to take 10:20AM flight, so normally we arrive the airport around 8:30AM, check in then breakfast. There is a problem in McDonald's KLIA, you hardly hear the airport announcement. There was a time we had our breakfast till late (we didn't know indeed), when we step out of the transit train at departure hall, an airport officer asked if we're going to Singapore and I answered "Yes" and he said, "Run!". Damn, BlowWater and I were running at 10km/h with the f**king heavy Compaq notebook to the departure gate.

I've no longer working wit the Singaporen company. therfore no more McD breakfast..

*Disclaimer: Tasting is very individual preference, I did not receive any benefits from McD, thus, it's fine if you do not agreed on what I've wrote up there.

Posted by whistler at 12:18 PM  

3 comments:

Yup, those were the days.

Water Blower said...
3/15/2006 2:33 PM  

Whistler, you can always re-live those days by joining the Singapore Company again.

Anonymous said...
3/15/2006 5:53 PM  

No way, I won't made the same mistake for the third time!

whistler said...
3/15/2006 7:06 PM  

Post a Comment