Friday Dinner @ Bangkok Jam Thai Restaurant

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Friday after work, colleagues and I went to Bangkok Jam Thai @ Low Yat for dinner. Bangkok Jam is TY's favorite Thai restaurant, since he is so familiar with this place so he is volunteer to order the foods. This is what we had:

Spicy Thai Tom Yam Seafood(with coconut milk) (RM8.90)


Spicy Thai Tom Yam Seafood (clear) (RM8.90)


Green Curry Chicken (RM13.90)


Deep Fried Prawn with Tammarin Sauce (RM24.90)


Roasted Duck with Brown Sauce Serve with baby Kailan (RM16.90)


Stir Fried Beancurd with Chinese Mushroom (RM13.90)


Deed Fried Fish Cutlets (RM15.90)


Long Island Ice Tea

This is the first time I dine in Bangkok Jam. I must say I like the food, TY make the right recommendation! The only complain I have is serving size too small.. as you can see from the photos..


Technorati Tags:

Posted by whistler at 12:48 AM  

5 comments:

Food looks good - they are part of the Thai restaurant chain so I guess standards are well maintained.

boo_licious said...
3/19/2006 3:26 AM  

boo_licious: I disagreed the standard are well maintained. I tried the one in Berjaya TimeSquare, it was diappointed... another bad experience was the Rain Nudle House in Suria KLCC (It's has closed anyway).

whistler said...
3/19/2006 4:11 AM  

i love Thai food!!!
i think there outlets are under the same management but somehow there are difference in their menu and standars too!!

my experience at the Thai Noodle Bar @ Ikano was good! I love their Duck Soup Noodles!!

I've tag u anywayz! See ya!

Mummie Joan said...
3/19/2006 10:47 PM  

Now I've seen... Long Island Ice Tea in a JUG...

mh said...
3/20/2006 9:58 AM  

Suggest you and TY try 'My Thai' restaurant at Feast Village, StarHill. The green curry beef is quite good and mango with sticky rice tastes perfect. Not to forget, the 'thub tim krob' ~ water chestnuts with jackfruits, is one of my favourite. Those who can't stand spicyness, don't go for their tomyam soup. Overall, food is tasty but minus point ~ food is quite pricy. Ambience wise is fantastic, including the restrooms. If you get a chance, check it out :D

Anonymous said...
3/30/2006 3:54 PM  

Post a Comment