ikopi 爱咖啡

Friday, March 24, 2006


I know ikopi from magazine, it has been around for year but never been before. Since I was hanging around in Petaling Street area, so I took the opportunity to visit ikopi.

The people here really know coffee, you chat with them on coffee beans, grinding, water quality till brewing method, they are really serious about coffee business, I like it.

Their pricing is slightly expensive than Starbucks, however they really listen to what a customer want and help you to choose the specific beans by your preference.







This is what my colleague has ordered. Ice Drip Coffee (RM12). The coffee is brew by ice-drip coffee maker, very sophisticated method. It took 6 hours to brew the coffee therefore it must prepared 2 or 3 days earlier and store in the refrigerator before serving.

For myself, I prefer something not extreme strong, preferable with fruity or flowery taste, non spicy kind. So the baristas recommend Ethiopian Yirgacheffe beans, and it's great. My coffee is prepared with syphon coffee maker.


baritas is brewing coffee with syphon coffe maker


Counting the time with sandglass, brewing time 3 minutes


Done, Ethiopian Yirgacheffe coffee (RM18)


I also take out 100g of Brazil Santos (RM12.95), I brew coffee in office.


IKOPI ENTERPRISE
No. 6, 1st Floor Jln Panggong,
50000 K.L
Tel: 603-2078 7328

Update 25/2/2006, click on map for exact location









Technorati Tags:

Posted by whistler at 2:26 PM  

4 comments:

So expensive! There are always gullible people. I think we should open one :))

Water Blower said...
3/24/2006 4:46 PM  

wow..really expensive. but looks nice, they are so professional o..

Anonymous said...
3/24/2006 5:03 PM  

I think I saw this b4 in some Chinese magazines? Where exactly is this place?

boo_licious said...
3/25/2006 4:26 AM  

boo_licious: I've update the post, attached with a location map. ;)

whistler said...
3/25/2006 11:08 PM  

Post a Comment