Chill out on top of the world

Wednesday, March 15, 2006


[14/3/2005] Having a farewell dinner for our colleague LL. LL is leaving us today, she is going to start her exciting life in England very soon. Time flies, she has been working in our team for a year+. Chinese say “天下无不散之筵席” (All good things must come to an end), I guess it’s the time to say good bye.

We choose Luna Bar for the event because it’s near to our office; it’s just 5 minutes of walking distance. The bar located at the roof top of Pacific Regency Hotel Apartments, Menara PanGlobal. Luna Bar’s interior design is gorgeous, a swimming pool at the center, lighting is romantic, plus you get to see both KL Tower and Petronas Twin Tower, I wonder are there any other chill out places better than this?!

I admit that my photo shooting skill is damn poor; I didn’t manage to capture any nice photos. Please check out Tulan’s blog for the same event, he was using a SonyEricsson K750i phone for photo shooting.


Photo scanned from Luna Postcard, so sorry, I didn't managed to take a nice photos, see the following and you'll know.


The staircase to the bar.

Check out the design.


KL Tower, view from the place we sit


Beer and Twin Tower


Bar at pool side



We ordered 4 Pizzas, all thin crust. It took more than half and hour to prepare; thus I believe they are wood fire baked pizzas, it taste good (everything is tasting good when you're extremely hungry :D).

All the best LL, you'll not be forgotten, miss ya.

Technorati Tags:

Posted by whistler at 6:43 PM  

7 comments:

Poolside and KL Tower shoots not bad ah... must be edited before post right? :p

mh said...
3/15/2006 6:54 PM  

nope, no editing at all. Pool side is 0.77sec. of explosure time, KL Tower is 2 sec.

whistler said...
3/15/2006 7:08 PM  

hmmm... I am using Canon Powershot S45, which I think it has quite complete functions. I am trying my best to learn and fully utilize the functions ;)

石頭 said...
3/16/2006 11:09 AM  

My lesson learned, always bring the tripod when shooting nice scenes.

whistler said...
3/16/2006 11:11 AM  

Hmmm...... I should buy 1 then.

石頭 said...
3/16/2006 7:08 PM  

your S45 is a nice camera, you can have auto and manual functions; come on, show me your production.

whistler said...
3/16/2006 10:14 PM  

shooting night scene definitely is good to have a tripod ready... just that it's awkward to bring along a tripod everywhere u go

singth said...
3/24/2006 7:13 PM  

Post a Comment